About ST Power Solutions
Our qualified and experienced electricians in Oldham have established a reputation for providing a cost effective 24 hour hour service on time and on budget for domestic, commercial and industrial customers throughout Greater Manchester.
We are specialists in all sectors within the electrical industry as the experience we hold is of a wide variety from domestic home lighting and power to industrial cable containment systems.
NICEIC Approved Electricians
NICEIC’s Approved Contractor Scheme is designed to maintain and publish a register of electrical contractors that have been assessed against a specific set of competency requirements, in particular the national electrical safety standard BS 7671 the IET Wiring Regulations.
The NICEIC Approved Contractor Scheme is accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) to EN 45011 – General requirements for bodies operating product certification systems. Accreditation ensures that the scheme is operated with independence and integrity and that it focuses on the quality and safety of the final installation.
NICEIC Platinum Promise
NICEIC expects its Approved Contractors to provide a quality service to their customers and, therefore, endeavours to resolve all complaints about the technical standard of their electrical work. If a customer and an Approved Contractor are unable to resolve an alleged deficiency in the technical standard of electrical work, the customer can make a formal complaint to NICEIC. NICEIC will help facilitate the negotiations between the contractor and the complainant
Check a Trade Approved
Checkatrade was set up to give consumer’s instant access to tradespersons to check their reliability, get an idea of the quality of their work, and to check whether their various claim are true. Our reviews rating on Checkatrade is enviable.
Checkatrade members agree to:
- Be honest in all dealings with you
- Tell you about any call-out fees before coming to you
- Let you know straightaway if they can’t do the work
- Keep appointments and arrive on time (calling in advance if they need to reschedule)
- Be realistic about when they can start work and how long it will take
- Be courteous. Treat you, your property and belongings with respect
- Keep you in the picture about all aspects of the work
- Return phone messages promptly
- Create an additional contract for variations from the original agreement
- Deal with complaints promptly and professionally
- Never demand cash payment
- Never be verbally or physically abusive or threatening to a customer in any way
- Not obtain work through cold calling