Looking for an experienced and fully qualified electrician to undertake some electrical inspections in Oldham or Greater Manchester?
As an NICEIC Approved Contractor you can be sure that each one of our directly employed, fully qualified and highly experienced electriciand REALLY ARE carrying out a professional job every time. Our electrician’s ethos is to provide a first class service to each and every one of our clients large or small. We will always endeavour to send the same engineer who then has knowledge of your site, staff and requirements.
Fixed Wire Inspection and Testing (EICR)
Every electrical installation deteriorates with use and age. It is important to be sure that the safety of users is not put at risk, and that the installation continues to be in a safe and serviceable condition. It is recommended in BS7671:2008 as amended (Regulation 135.1) that every electrical installation is subjected to periodic inspection and testing.
Electrical Installation Condition Reports in Oldham are the replacement for the Periodic Inspection & Testing reports on the Fixed Wiring aspect of an electrical installation.
Purpose of periodic inspection, testing and reporting…
- Safety of persons against the effects of electric shock and burns
- Protection against damage to property by fire and heat arising from an installation defect
- Confirmation that an installation is not damaged or deteriorated so as to impair safety.
- Identification of non-compliances with the current edition of BS7671, or installation defects, which may give rise to danger.
Who needs an EICR? (Every property should have its electrical installation tested periodically)
- Commercial Building
- Industrial Buildings
- Residential Properties
- Landlords (Commercial and Private)
- Landlord’s Agents
- Letting Agents
- Property Managers
Electrical Condition Reports Oldham
This type of electrical inspection test the state of the electrical wiring and the overall safety of an electrical installation. Each inspection will be provided with a written report on its findings. The Periodic Inspection Report is also known as a Landlord Safety Certificate.
This is a Periodic Inspection Report that checks the electrical safety of the property. Following the Landlords and Tenants Act 1985, landlords are obliged to keep the water, gas and electricity supplies in proper repair and working order.
We can provide the following certification:
- Electrical Condition Report
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Fire alarm periodic inspection
- Emergency lighting periodic inspection
- Fire alarm servicing certificates
- Gas Safety certificates
Contact ST Power Solutions
For further information or a free quotation for electrical inspections in Oldham, contact ST Power Solutions today.